Re: Realistic drum programming/recording for songs

Per Boysen wrote:

There's no need for that, you may use a MIDI sequencer just as a tape
recorder if you like.

ok, at least it's not limited to 64 ticks per beat these days then.

and Rainer wrote too

I don't know if I'd notice the jitter recording freely across
a sequencer that resolved 960 steps per beat, ..but I'm not reassured.

Don't see why there can't be a midi sequencer with sample accurate timing.

Timing for audio recording is better than sample accurate though.
Think about it.
The peak in a waveform can come on the sample, or between two samples,
or in some other place.

andy