Re: Re: Re: Realistic drum programming/recording for songs

If we can hear from 0dB to max 137 depending on the source here... I'm being liberal.
With a jnd - just noticeable difference being liberal again at .5dB, and more likely closer to 3dB

You're still significantly less then 1,000 increments, especially in the usable intensity range that is perceptible during running music

But I'm not here looking for a argument :)  I'm just and doc of audiology.... and thought you stumbled on some new research I'd love to read.

all the best
Steve