Re: OT:Clicky switches and maybe microphonic guitar...

Make sure the earthing cable is in contact with the bridge or other
metal hardware that are connected with the strings and see if not the
problem doesn't go away. I am quite clumsy with tools and soldering
(or rather too bored and eager about getting back into "playing mode")
so I have had a lot of these issues. One Ukelele I bought new buzzed
like hell and when needing it for a recording I tried to fix a
"earthing" by fastening one end of a shielded cable in the guitar
cable's earth node and gaffer tape the other end to my right hand, and
this caused the buzz to go away. The Uke has nylon strings and wooded
bridge so the lacking earth must be a design flaw. On electric guitars
it is so much easier to fix. On Strats I secure the earth cable with
one of the rear side springs where it fits into the whammy block, this
makes all strings and bridge "active". Make sure the metal hardware
that you are constantly touching are connected to the earth!

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen