Re: Using the standard EDP pedal with 2 EDPs

On Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 10:00 PM, mark francombe <mark@markfrancombe.com>
wrote:
> Anyway, a long way of saying, How can I temporarily operate both EDPs as
> if
> they are stereo?...

It was a while since last I laid finger on a EDP button, but logically
thinking, why can't you set up a couple of programs in the two EDPS?
When sending a Program Change number command both EDPs will load the
corresponding program and if those are the same in both machines they
will work as a trusty stereo pair but if the two programs are
different in any aspect (typically the 8th value in order to do poly
beep stuff) they will work as "two guys in the band".

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen