De : Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com>
À : Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Envoyé le : Jeudi 7 mars 2013 21h40
Objet : Re: interesting controller/Ableton Push

Unfortunately I can't go, but it would be great to see a MIDI
implementation chart for Push. I've learned from the Abe forum that
Push is not programable so it would be awesome just to know exactly
what CC#s are sent out from the different knobs and ribbon. Knowing
that one could estimate how useful Push would be for generic
electronics control.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com