Re: OT: Harmonica (harmonica players worth listening)

Am 11.03.2013 00:04, schrieb Ted Killian:
Hi folks

thanks for your encouraging words.
While everyone know the big harmonica legends (i.e. Toots, Stevie Wonder,
Sonny, possibly Howard Levy), I just want to invite you to check out a few
other harmonica players:
As for harmonica players - what I find fun is the work of Gregoire Maret with Dapp Theory (Andy Milne's project). Great juxtaposition of the harmonica and 80s/90s synth sounds.
Example:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0GxXBBqAcE