for advanced studies espially overblows, this is a great site: http://www.overblow.com/

Best

Carsten

Am 11.03.2013 um 16:10 schrieb Buzap:

Hi Kyle
thanks :) Bends need endless practice ;-) You can start with hole2/3 bends and start to control them as fine as possible. Then you can move up to blow bends and overblows.
I can also recommend Howard Levy's platform for online tutorial, it's really great:
http://artistworks.com/harmonica-lessons-howard-levy

best regards
Buzap

Von: "K D Patten" <kdpatten@yahoo.com>
nice stuff man...i envy your ability to bend on the hi end..I'm kind of stuck in the 1-4-5 blues thing with harp right now

-----
I'm really sorry. But I've been so frustrated in the past. Because I rather play stuff like this on the harp:
https://soundcloud.com/buzap/orientalharp[https://soundcloud.com/buzap/orientalharp]
And I'm usually confronted by very rigid expectations what a harp player is "supposed" to play/sound like.