phone conference for especially US loopers, revisited

Hello, loopers! It may not be in a long time, but let's discuss it right
now. We had a really bad
and poorly-thought-out plan last time. Telephone-based conference calls
are somewhat popular for certain
groups. And I mean actual telephone conference calls, not Skype or Google
or Ustream.
Actual telephone calls. Let's discuss the idea of a telephone-based
loop-themed conference
call, especially for US loopers, but if others manage, good! When would
you like it to happen? Would you
prefer it be focused on loop history, modern live looping music, modern
pop music's use
of looping in the studio, or what? We'll have a little everything, but
let's plan a main theme here.
Telephone-based looping show. I forced a time on you guys last time. I
forced it to a day in June
without really asking you. I'll give you the voice this time, since that
always works. You know, a looping-themed
Skype or Hangout might be good, but right now, let's focus on the
telephone-based conference. This
is my second year in teleconferencing, so don't go looking for somebody
with the skills and experience;
I have the skills and experience, and I bet I can let the conference go
well.
Tyler Z