Re: a Little Black Box That Could Change Guitars Forever

But it is isn't the same thing; this is more like an extension to the
instrument. Compare it to using a different bow with the violin, or
standing inside smaller or bigger acoustic room to play etc. What it
does, when applied to a steel string acoustic guitar (don't know if it
would even work with bowed string instruments) is to add an organ like
timbre behind the regular guitar sound. And all by acoustic means, no
electronics needed; hundred procent busking proof as far as I
understand it.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com