Re: roland rc-505

Like the Korg Microsampler (which is missing a pitch wheel), it looks like they didn't bother talking to anyone in their core audience, and once again assumed that all looping musicians are beatboxers.

Unless it's one of the on-board fx, the lack of a pitch/time knob on this is kind of a dealbreaker for me.

Other than that, it looks somewhat foot-friendly, even though it's intended to be a hand-pedal. A bare foot or socked foot could probably operate the start/stop controls and volume knobs.

--
Matt Davignon
mattdavignon@gmail.com