FS: Original Novation BassStation Keyboard - $350

Selling my original 1990s BassStation keyboard. $350 US FIRM.

I love this sonuvabitch but truth is once I got my voyager RME I don't
touch it much outside of playing it with headphones. Sold my SBS Rack last
year, now it's time for this.

In *excellent* shape and fully working. I even had a steel reinforced
output jack installed (the originals have plastic). You won't find a nicer
original BSKey. Strap locks rock and I'll include batteries.

Priced to move (a broken key one sold for more and last Eb*y was much
more) and it's for sale locally (Phila Pa) on CL so first person with cash
gets it. A local pickup is *greatly* preferred but I pack well for free
and ship at cost so that doable if you make it easy on us both.

I can do USPS MO, paypal personal, or paypal regular (buyer pays fees).
Note: due to PP idiotic regulations this is sold AS IS and FINAL but I
will gladly answer any questions or do a demo vid if you'd like. 20+ years
of references.

Full info and more actual pics up at: http://daedsound.com/Salez/FS.htm

Finally, yes, we all know a new one is coming out. If you want that buy
it. If you want the best condition original BassStation Keyboard for a lot
cheaper buy this one.

Thanks.

     NEW DAED SITE!!  -  Http://DaedSound.com
 DAED: Circuit Bent and Unusual Sound Devices
"Making Something Extraordinary from the Ordinary"

Music and Downloads at the New Online Site:
    http://davidtalento.bandcamp.com/