Re: looping/electronic friendly venues in South Carolina?

I cant help you with venues Amar, but would appreciate it if you could add anything you find to my index of looping friendly venues!
http://www.markfrancombe.com/wordpress/about/looping-venues/

The google docs spreadsheet seems to have been attacked by spammer recently, I have deleted these but they dont seem to be showing up in the webpage widgit yet...

good luck with your shows!

Mark