Re: Loopy iOS

Well I don't know, Loopy is too much of a graphic designer's UI dream for
me. It hasn't got the user philisophy, for my needs I guess, and the UI in
that sense is a clutter. This is actually one of the main reasons we
decided to finally take a shot at it and make our own stuff for our own
work... It's a great tool for sure, but not the one that works with me..
;)