Re: THE BEST OF THE BEST LOOP STATIONS

Well, you are describing a studio but calling it a looper ;-)  So I
don't dare recommend a looper for that because you will run into
problems. Things you should look into are for example why do you need
to add effects to the recorded instruments in different tracks? I
doubt there are many loopers that allow that. A less demanding method
(which often means "more musical" as well) would be to apply effects
to the instruments as you play them and let the effect be part of the
recorded and looped instrument part. By choosing this work flow you
also eliminate the need for having several parallel tracks running (as
hosts for your loops) since you can just as well layer all loops of
all instruments using all effects into the same loop (and that way you
get rid of issues with synchronising multiple loops as well as
processing power issues). Just one example... your decisions on how to
perform dictates the need for looping gear. But as I said, not really
knowing much details of what you're planning to do the 505 seems to
offer up a good bunch of options even for a trial-and-error creative
approach (which can be just as rewarding)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen