Re: Issues with Mobius and SampleTank on windows 8

I'm gonna give a shot at ableton also.

On Sat, Jun 22, 2013 at 8:14 AM, Sylvain Poitras <sylvain.trombone@gmail.com> wrote:
Bidule does both rewire master and slave: http://www.plogue.com/bidule/help/ch06.html

However, from what your describing I think you'll need to host both FL and Mobius in the same host.  This can work in theory, but it depends what sort of I/O FL exposes to the host as a VSTi (will it have audio in?).

You can d/l a demo of bidule for free, give it a shot: http://www.plogue.com/downloads/

Sylvain