Anyone want to buy an RC-30?

I wish I had read up a little on this thing before I bought it, as it doesn't really do what I need-- mind you it has seen some in-studio use; but no gigging or heavy use. I've seen them selling used on eBay for around $200, I'll take $150 +shipping. Note, my general preference is to ship to the US, as postal changes have made shipping out of the US *expensive as all get out*, but if you want to cover those costs, I'm fine with it.

Thanks,

http://toaster.bandcamp.com