Re: live voice looping and beyond

Many go through this experience, we create a vocoder, another vocoder, use filters, loopers, Max Msp discover, dream up hitting low level unsolvable problems, we find Mobius, scripting, struggle with sync and latency, while the wonderful world fft is bringing amazing results.
What does not happen is the "cognitive distortion", the ego trip, and marketing ..

: )