Re: possible fall of this list to a Facebook group, oh no!

hi Tyler,

I don't think anyone unsubscribes because he is in the Facebook group.
There
is some constant traffic in the Facebook group but it mostly consists of
photos and livelooping videos, and event announcements. There is hardly any
discussion happening like we have it in the mailing list. It all feels to
me
as if we are just a bit tired, or many people are away for vacation.

-Michael