#songrequests: a 12-theme session entirely by audience suggestion

(Also posted to the Loopers Delight group on Facebook.)

I did an experiment tonight: I asked people for different themes and they sent back some crazy suggestions including: Ghostbusters, a picture of a bar, lizards, fire crackers, post-punk. I'd say it was semi-successful for a 1 take... :)

https://soundcloud.com/animusicsf/ani-ipad-live-looping-w

I'm hoping to make this a regular thing, maybe every Tuesday evening.

ANI (Amy Lee)