NW LoopFest

Hi all,

I wanted to say thanks for the responses from interested artists who
responded to my call for the NW LoopFest.

I'm very excited about the line-up.  I've brought back a significant
portion of the locals from last year. They were great; but I can't wait to
see them with their jaws on the floor when the newcomers take the stage.
I'm certain I'm going to be with them, mouth agape with a giant, stupid
grin on my face.

These are the current confirmed acts.  I am full but can work in some more
talent if there are any hold-outs.   A lot of these people you don't know.
 Some are like me and stick to song forms and some are freaks.  Karma Bomb
especially.  You really need to be in the room for the power of it to wash
over you.  Video and audio recordings just don't do it justice.

If there are ANY Seattle loopers on this list, please send me a message -
you are woefully under-represented.

Noah Peterson  - San Antonio, TX
Karma Bomb - Seattle, Washington *
Lucid Brain Integrative Project - Paris, France
Consumer - Portland, OR
Ben Beauvais of Waffle Taco - Portland, OR *
Polemic Contriver - Portland, OR
Eastside Industrial - Portland, OR
Tukso Okey - Seattle, WA
Rejyna Douglass-Whitman - Columbus, OH
ANI  - San Francisco, CA
Stephen Briggs - Napier, New Zealand
Forrest Roush - North Bend, WA
The Damaged Done - Kampong Sungai Buloh, Selangor, Malaysia
Bill Walker - Santa Cruz, CA
Gideon Freudmann - Portland, OR
Forever Growing - Portland, OR
Moongriffin - Portland, OR
Cellotronik - Portland, OR *
Isaac Thompson - Vienna, Austia
Eric Buchner - Portland, OR *
Chris Ingold - Portland, OR  *
Hans Lindauer - Portland, OR

*2012  NW LoopFest performer.

The San Antonio LoopFest is crawling along at a snails pace. But it is
going to happen. One way or another.  Birthing process are always
difficult.

Loopers: Life on repeat!

Noah

Peterson Entertainment, Llc