Re: possible fall of this list to a Facebook group, oh no!

for what it's worth, I'm not on Facebook - so if you close this list, I wouldn't be able to read or respond to it...  and I enjoy it!
Facebook would be much more difficult to search through topics, by sender, date, etc. -- and in the end, when Facebook becomes just another has-been social media site like Friendster, you wouldn't be able to download your list's archives - just like MySpace killed the MySpace blogs.

So, for my sake, please keep this going..:)

thanks!

--
Lev 'Ljova' Zhurbin

Web: http://www.Ljova.com