FS: Vintage Roland GR Guitar synth hardshell case...

Figured Loopers Delight might be the place someone wants this to complete
your Vintage Roland guitar synth collection :)

Been doing a bit of summer cleaning and don't really need this. It's a
high end (white trim, silver lined handle, PINK felt interior) full size
Roland hardshell case. Fits double cutaway guitars (made for the Roland
G303 and G808 but easily fits Ibanez Artist, etc. Big internal storage
area (originally for that honkin' 25 pin cable.

In good shape with GR logo. All latches 100%. Very solid case.

Pictures of this puppy (as well as some pedals, analog stuff FS) up at:
http://www.daedsound.com/Salez/FS.htm

Asking $100 obo, pickup in Phila Pa or will ship if you spring for the
packing. I accept paypal personal or regular (you pay fees) from confirmed
addresses.

You can email me direct at legionhwp (at) gmail (dot) com

Thanks!

--
     NEW DAED SITE!!  -  Http://DaedSound.com

Music and Downloads at the New Online Site:
    http://davidtalento.bandcamp.com/