Re: FCB1010 with Hardware Sampler?

Sylvain, using the softstep with the midi expander is actually really reliable.  In fact, I never use the softstep software.  I programmed it once, and now plug it into ANY computer and have my presets all available in Standalone mode, works like a charm.  I'm sure it's the same for the 12-step.

Jeff, I haven't heard of a software upgrade, though since switching to standalone mode, all my previous issues disappeared anyway.  Has there been one?

Cheers, all…

Todd