Re: Not sure if Steve ever shared this here…Looping music

Hi Todd,

I hope you like my stuff.
Listening to you reminded me that I need to play more violin. Currently I'm trying to find a way to play it in our semi-improvisational rock band, but I haven't found the right approach yet.

All the best,
Johannes