Re: McMillan 12 step anyone?

Mobius works with pc messages just fine

Sent from my iPod

On 17 Aug 2013, at 17:28, William Walker <billwalker@baymoon.com> wrote:

well the first important thing I learned about Mobius and Echoloop is they both would rather be triggered with midi notes. Ugh! My Gordius Little Giant is set up mostly for PC messages so I'm wondering if any one has used the 12 step? certain features make it more interesting and seemingly more out of the box use-able than the Soft Step for midi note driven software loopers, and possible faster triggering as well, the second column seems to infer that.  but what do I know, I'm just a caveman, your world frightens and angers me….. check out these specs pulled from the site:

Thanks
 Bill