Re: McMillan 12 step anyone?

Im nervously watching this thread cos I just bought a LG.. It all sounds very daunting!
Have to admit, that ages ago I opened the Gordius software to take a peek, and closed it pretty quick...
Im terribly sorry, but IM sure theres gonna be stream of irritating question heading this way.. (or maybe the Gordius Forum way, if there is one.. and if its alive...)

Anyway I hope you are all virtually slapping me on the back saying, "well done old sport, good choice!"
I have had a year back with the EDP pedal, and an iPad, and it was fun... but now THAT pedal is not working too well. At a recent gig I was getting multiplys instead of inserts.. Hmmm. So I have finally, bitten the bullet!

Not here yet, but expecting this week...