Re: McMillan 12 step anyone?

Can't wait to hear of your experience, Mark! I have long been tempted by the LG, but have always avoided it because of its expense, nothing else.  All of my Keith McMillen products stand me in good stead, and at the same time, I know there's something special about that pedal. (besides it's heaviness) Everybody who uses it, swears by it.  up and down.