Re: Programming slightly more advanced midi stuff

On Sun, Aug 25, 2013 at 5:21 PM, Tyler <programmer651@comcast.net> wrote:
Allergic to Wifi? Is Wifi some kind of substance or something? lol
Tyler Z

yep its a form of radiation. I think we all know what THAT can do...

Its a controversial issue, that is far from being believed by the scientific community, (who are after all wanting to sell us all the new tech shit they can, all I know is that my wife is seriously suffering, (weirdly it started after she had had a year of radiation therapy for Cancer) so much so that we have had to move out of the city, which is very annoying for me, having left my house and studio in town, unfortunately a laugh out loud at her would probably resulted in divorce, or at least would have been less than supportive,
Im guessing you arnt married Tyler?

LOL

Mark

--