Re: Re: Re: Best high quality,super compact mixer?

On 8/23/2013 1:39 PM, Bennett Williams wrote:
Sound Devices 664 Field Mixer. Probably nothing better than that in terms of size, build quality, and sound.

http://www.sounddevices.com/products/664/

I read the info here about this.............what a dream machine.
Then I went to E-bay and found the CASE for the unit on sale for a mere $295.

Went online and found a smashing great deal on it at Sweetwater Music

$4,595.00

Holy Sh*t!

Not in this lifetime, Holmes,  not in this lifetime.

Rick