Re: 12step or softstep

The controls on 12 step are further appart and the feeling is easier to grasp with your feet than the softstep

Antony Hequet
Poet composer

On 30 août 2013, at 19:51, Simon Goff <goff.sr@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all,

First off, hello! Been following this for a while now just watching the conversations. I was recommended to by Todd Reynolds as I am on the path to using my computer in a live situation to loop and improvise with solo violin.

I travel a lot so I have been looking at the Keith McMillen controllers due to their size. Friends have recommended them too. But I am wondering which to get? I am looking to use it to navigate ableton/mobius and also trigger sounds/clips. I would like to be able to record what I am playing and then turn on and off effects whilst also playing. I do like the idea of note playability from the 12 step though as well.

Any light you are able to shine on this would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Simon

--
www.simonralphgoff.com