Re: Wheres the Gordius Forum?

On Sat, Aug 31, 2013 at 11:14 AM, andy butler <akbutler@tiscali.co.uk> wrote:

I have a bank of 10 patches for  EDP Presets.
When I select a preset the LED stays on.
I know which preset I'm in.

I change to a bank of Momentaries (but Triggers would be the same).
The led goes out.
I operate lots of EDP functions, an each time the led only comes on as the switch is pressed.

When I go back to my bank of presets, lo and behold the LED for the preset
comes back on, because the LG remembered the last Patch it sent.

NOW THAT what IM talking about... the presets ting is great. And Ive remade (as in edited a text file and re-imported no less)

Anyway, back to example. 2 commands. One of them is the command for Record on a looper. I want to SAVE THAT COMMAND, and be able to bring it up and add it to any patch as I make it, and the other command, well it doesnt really matter what it is, just that i want to program it ONCE, and have it available in some kind of command pool, that I can drag into any switch when I want.

That's exactly what you have.

You program a patch/trigger and assign it to any switch.(in the Bank setup).

Still not sure about THAT... will have to check...

thanks Andy... Patches to presets... genius..

--
Mark Francombe
www.markfrancombe.com