Call for acts: San Antonio LoopFest - Nov 8th

Hey All;

Anybody going to be in San Antonio on Nov 8th?  Want to to play at the
first ever San Antonio LoopFest?  Shoot me an email or give me a phone
call.

It's going to be a Boneshaker's Pizza and Tap House.  Boneshaker's is a
great tap house and bicycle repair joint on the outskirts of downtown San
Antonio known for it's great live music, 7 nights a week.  Cool staff,
solid sound, funky venue and a very creative vibe make this an ideal spot
for the inaugural year of the San Antonio LoopFest.

Gonna start small this year and see how it goes.  If you have Texas looper
friends, please let them know about it.  I'll be working hard to get this
off the ground and running.

www.sanantonioloopfest.com

Regards,

Noah