Re: Wheres the Gordius Forum?

mark francombe wrote:
WAIT, not so fast... hold that gloomy whinging Francombe!

If I am not mistaken, I should be casting my eager eyes over the anonymous small box on the bottom right hand side of the Presets page called "Trigger GROUPS"?

It maybe that I have found the source of eternal youth, happiness and peace in our time!

Am I right?

muh

dunnow Mark,

and it's really late