Re: Re: midi visualizer vst?

I have been involved creating an "easy accesible tool" for just this for many years, but especially due to lack of time it is taking forever. However by far not forgotten, recently we just started from scratch with the visual engine once again... ;)

Otherwise I would also second using Jitter. Not that easy accesible but in the meantime very very capable...