Re: CREATION of an INTERNATIONAL LIVE LOOPER TRAVELING DATABASE for connecting tours and creating new festivals

I like the idea of this.  As one who travels a lot for performances, it'd
be a great way to put together shows as well as be a great resource for
trying to put together festivals.

Noah

Peterson Entertainment, Llc
999 East Basse Road #180-117