Re: free promo codes for 64 track phrase iOS loopstation

Here it is!
MEYRXKT3H6A7
You can load it from the first page of the 'App Store' app on your phone (or from iTunes on your computer).
I hope you will find it fun and/or useful to use (it's still not optimal without a MIDI interface to control but hey, it works, and you'll get the updates ;) ),
Cheers
:)