Re: Mungenast ad on C&L today

Bob, thanks for your insights. Sometimes I think it's worth it just to increase the number of people who know me (and perhaps a percentage of people who give a s***, even!), but yeah, vanity ads will have to wait until I get a real job. Here's to better times for both of us...all of us.
Tim

From: RP Collier <skeptikalist@gmail.com>
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Sent: Thursday, October 10, 2013 11:14 AM
Subject: Re: Mungenast ad on C&L today

On Oct 10, 2013, at 7:27 AM, Tim Mungenast wrote:

 Do you think I could benefit from renewing the contract and letting the ad continue?

If you have stats you can check to see if you get a decent bump.

The question is what is the purpose, it does get your name out there -- but to sell tracks?
Seems to me people don't really buy music anymore.
If you were touring there might be some use for ads
but then they would have better function by being geographically targeted.

Seems to me the one getting the most benefit is ReverbNation, so you are basically paying them to market their entity.

That said, I am a dunce about marketing but the one thing I know only too well is financial free-fall.