Melodyne anyone?

Just a quick shout to find out if anyone has used Melodyne?
If so, Can you extract a whole stereo recording for editing of all parts, or should it only be used for a single audio track.

I see its use for correcting a vocal or guitar track, but if I have a good stereo recording
of a whole band, OK 2 people, but where on is drums and the other is a geeky tech headed looper... Can it work?

Im not expecting to massively pitch correct or time correct anything, just wondering if separate audio parts can be separated?

Mark
--
Mark Francombe
www.markfrancombe.com