Re: New Boomerang software

I would say that from a user point of view Brother Sync is way better
for ensemble jamming than MIDI Clock. Given that this really has this
Rang protocol has the same features as the EDP's original Brother
Sync. Good thing in my opinion is that you don't have to decide in
advance which player shall take the sync master role and which one
shall be the sync slave - like you have to do if going with a MIDI
Clock system.
Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com