Re: Cutting Time

Per yes sounds like we are in agreement - though i fear the complexity of
writing Paste might block the possibility of attaining cuT ;)

That said, Andy (or Undy) has coined some prizewinning new words, to go
with Matthias’ brilliant “Unsert.”

“Outsert” and “Undont” thrill me in unspeakable ways. I don’t even care
what they might mean :)

Phil :)