Re: unsubscribe

Yes Charles,

I see it´s a different way for a "socialization" but nice also!
Thanks for your response.

Best
Ruben

2013/11/6 Ruben Medrano <rubenmedrano@gmail.com>
Hi Daniel,
thanks for watching! I´m not a great musician but I LOVE making music and I love improvising also. I´m so busy watching videos of the group (there´s a lot of great works) and I will check yours!
I also think that we can learn a lot here!
Greetings
Ruben