To: "Loopers-Delight" <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 06, 2013 12:47 PM
Subject: Re: unsubscribe

On Wed, Nov 6, 2013 at 6:24 PM, Ruben Medrano <rubenmedrano@gmail.com> wrote:
I think I´m invisible here....
I´m not very worried about this...but.....Does anybody read me? Is there
anybody out there?

He, he... it is very tempting to pull a joke and answer "No I can not
read you"!  :-)
But since I'm a polite and civilised list member I will give you a
serious answer: YES, your emails are fully visible!

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen