Re: Ewi loop pedal!

Thanks for the response! That's a long list if questions and in all honesty I could probably only answer a few but I will do my best!

-It connects very much like a guitar would with a single jack lead so I'm guessing that would make it mono? (Sorry I'm really bad with this sort of stuff!)
-I would need at least 6-7 concurrent loops
-it would be fairly handy but not complete necessary for the loops to be saved in a memory.
-switching between loops is something I'd quite liked to be able to do but didn't think would necessarily be possible.
-The loops would all be made using the one EWI synth
-no pre recorded material would be needed.
-not too worried about feedback control (I'm pretty sure I know what that is!)
-I would like to have some kind of undo setting
- foot control would be best!
- delays have been considered but would strongly prefer loopers
- no time/pitch shifting would be necessary (however I wouldn't complain if it was a feature that happen to come with the pedal!)
- reverse as in removing a single loop? If so that could be handy yeah
-batteries or mains would be fine
- midi would not be necessary but could come in handy!

Unfortunately you can't really programme the EWI to do harmonies, so that's why I was looking fort harmony function however if this is going to make the price increase significantly then I could possibly do without it or get another separate harmony pedal at a later date..

What do you guys think of the BOSS RC 30 looper?

This is the sort of thing I would like but without the pre programmed drum track as I have found a sound on the EWI that would let me loop in a drum/beatbox style loop..: http://youtu.be/2UgFUEuc2JA

Hope this all helps and thanks for all your help!

Tom