Re: Ebow, the son of the mission : it returns with a vengeance

Wow, Per...

Gotta love the internets.

At 10:36 AM +0100 11/12/13, Per Boysen wrote:
On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 5:37 AM, Art Simon <simart@gmail.com> wrote:
 I'd love if Charles did a youtube of his experiment. Never having an eBow,
 I'm not sure how to get my head around the discussion.

He seems busy arguing so I'm chiming in just saying that the thing
makes strings vibrate and if you hold it close to a magnetic guitar
pickup it generates an extra loud whining sound. This is the only
hands-on knowledge I need to know to make music with the e-bow. Try
one out - they are great fun! Here's an "e-bow quartet" I recorded by
multi tracking:
http://looproom.bandcamp.com/track/slowly-progressing

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen