Re: Re: Re: Footcontroling of the Elektrix Repeater

Oh man,

Ricks telling the candy dish story again ..... :-)

Said in anticipation of the coming holiday gatherings in the US where many of you will no doubt be hearing many of the same stories again.

Wish I still had my Repeater in many ways (and a candy dish too).

Kevin