Re: Strange EDP SusSub thingy

The symptoms point to a lack of (or incorrect) Note-Off
in the second message stream

andy
ps. didn't see this post before

On 23/11/2013 19:23, mark francombe wrote:
Is it OK to bump this?
Andy??? Mathias?
Ive been trying all sorts of things for 3 hours now.. cant figure it out!!

Problem follows...

On Fri, Nov 22, 2013 at 11:48 PM, mark francombe <mark@markfrancombe.com
<mailto:mark@markfrancombe.com>> wrote:

    Just been programming a few things into my Gordius, and suddenly
realised that my Sus Substitute pedal wasn't working properly...

    Im sure it should be correctly programmed Ive tried both

    A# 10 SubstituteButton Virtually presses the “Substitute Button”
    and
    A# 22 SUSSubstitute Sustain Action Substitute

    Im sure theres something weird in the preset, but dont know what.

    This is whats happening. I can make a loop as normal with REC and
OVERDUB and MULTIPLY no problem (mention that cos it might have been due
to 0 feedback setting)

    But now I hit this Sus Sub pedal and sound stops dead, and I get
exactly 1 repeat. Exactly like Ive gone into Overdub, but with Feedback
reduced to 0...

    What is THIS???

    Mark

    --