Re: Echoloop Master Ableton Slave

> On 25 Nov 2013, at 03:51, Matthias Grob <matilists@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> its frustrating how much time I invested into Sync (maybe 1/3 of the EDP
> development time?) and how little I achieved with it

But Matthias, The EDP, more than any other device I have owed, has the
most complete, stable and flexible Sync systems EVER! No less than 3
ways to sync! It is the hub of my system, providing sync to midi
devices, CV and gate devices, and other EDPs via brother.
It's a part of the EDP implementation that you should be very proud of.

Mark