RE: Echoloop Master Ableton Slave

hear hear!!... I have just finished re developing my EDP boards (3 of em) so that each can flip between master and slave midi and then brother sync out to the others....this is beautifully elegant, not to mention jamming with a friend where each of us can be master or slave.... your work will stand the test of time in many ways.