Re: jazz guitar looping

Yep, from listening one would guess at a RC 300; one long loop and one
short loop in parallel with option to mute one of them. Modest looping
tech but great sounding guitars and playing! His Godin fretless sound
is something I haven't come across before, like soft mini trombone!
:-)  Almost no "neck buzz", mostly tone. Interesting.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen