Re: Help with finding a looper?

Hi Jeff,

also use it in stereo so I have two pairs most of the time.

you know you can have 3 pairs, using the stereo mixdown track just like the other tracks

What I am wondering is if with midi control you gain more individual
control over the recorded loops. In other words can you
reverse/octave/fadeout one loop without having to do it to another
loop you are recording/playing?

yes, you can fade out the tracks because all the volume tracks can be controlled by midi, for exemple you can have 5 expression pedals on your feet to realtime control the 5 tracks volume... (with a yamaha FCB footswitch for exemple) unfortunatly most of us have only 2 legs... :)

all the 2880 knobs can be controlled by midi, and MUCH more (excepted headphone volume and preamps knobs) like mute / unmute, solo... on the 45000, you can even direct access to all the loops in midi!...

I don't think you can reverse or octave one part without others in midi because they are all locked together, but I never tryed

(good musical stuff Jeff!)

Marc